ReWilding Conversations Episode 13:
The Solstice was yesterday.
Can you believe it? Our year is almost done!
It’s traditional in nature-based cultures to slow down at this time of year to celebrate and harvest lessons from the past 12 months.
I’ve been doing this intentionally for a few years now and it always brings enlightening insights.
This year, I wanted to share some of these lessons with you… and demonstrate how simple (yet powerful) it can be to sit down with a friend and share learnings from the year.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Simple questions to prompt your own reflection process
- Dave’s nature groups and his plans for upgrading in 2018
- Helping others ReWild themselves starting from authentic creativity
- What I learned about using Crow language to be a more engaging nature connection mentor this year.
- Books & nature documentaries that inspired us in the last year
- Inspiration to celebrate wins from the past, and set goals for the future!
Enjoy, and let us know what you learned too!
Want To Catch Up On Previous Episodes?
This might be a great opportunity to get caught up on our previous episodes.
Here’s everything we talked about in 2017:
Benefits of Creative Nature Play For Kids
The Art of Questioning
The Art of Storytelling
How To Become A Powerful Mentor
Observation As A Mentoring Tool
How To Change Your Life Results With Nature Connection
Tips For Doing Mindfulness In Nature
What Stops You From Connecting With Nature?
How To Motivate Your Naturalist Students
How To Plan A Day of Nature Activities
Amazing Benefits of Intergenerational Mentoring
Modeling And Demonstrating Deep Nature Connection