It works with owls…
It works with hawks…
It works with bears, cats & weasels…
It even works with deer & startled rabbits!
Bird language is the art of finding wild animals by listening for bird alarms, but it’s also more than that.
Bird language is truly one of the best ways to transform your relationship with nature!
So how can YOU actually get solid bird language skills?
Just follow this 5 step formula for discovering bird language in your home landscape…
Imagine being able to locate wild animals like cats, hawks & bears just by listening to sounds made by birds…
Are you ready to stop scaring animals and open a new world of natural discovery every time you step outside?
I can help you do it!
One of my greatest passions is helping people reconnect with nature through the art and science of bird language.
These videos are just a taste of what you’ll discover inside my complete online course for bird language learners.
It’s called the Bird Language Blueprint and it’s designed to help you:
- Learn the alarms of your local birds
- Tune your senses with simple nature awareness activities
- Get closer to local wildlife (or avoid the dangerous ones)
- Build your outdoor comfort and confidence
- Multiply the fun factor every time you step foot outside
- Transform your relationship with nature by watching birds