Have you ever thought about why so many people are drawn to nature?
Consider these quotes by the great naturalist John Muir,
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.”
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.”
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.”
I’m a major advocate for helping people integrating deep nature connection in their lives because it really does impact our psychology on a deep level.
John Muir obviously understood the side-effects of Deep Nature Connection. Do you?
Here’s a partial list that comes from my experiences doing one-on-one nature connection mentoring with people by phone.
Have you ever experienced any of these side-effects from spending time outside?
- Heightened sense of awareness
- Emergence of bad-ass naturalist skills
- Passion-based learning & mastery
- Deep feelings of belonging and connection to nature
- Increased ability to mentor others in your life
- Personal insights: your future vision unfolding
- Development of critical thinking skills
- Greater levels of peace & life satisfaction
- Increased patience & emotional resilience
- Feeling happy for no good reason
- A sense that you’re making a difference in the world
- Falling madly in love with nature
- Getting in touch with personal authenticity
If you need help bringing nature more fully into your life please let me know. I’d like to help you reach your goals whether through my articles & writings, or by working with you one-on-one.