Discover Why The Common Birds of Your Home Landscape Are Nature’s Best Teachers…
I recently hosted a live bird language call with a small group of nature connection enthusiasts.
We had some really amazing discussions, and the recording is packed with educational stories, questions, tips & ideas about using the skill of bird language to explore nature’s secrets.
Here are a few things we talked about:
- Bird Language as a tool for transforming awareness
- Evening behaviour of the American Robin. Is it an alarm or not?
- One simple question to ask when you see Crows making intense vocalizations
- How to go beyond bird vocalizations and assess songbird alarm dynamics in the context of time
- Mindsets for seeing birds as individuals… How do they make decisions for survival?
- Getting curious about Mockingbirds, and questions to help us investigate their messages…
- Ideas for tracking and sorting the bizarre behaviour of crows in big cities
Have a listen and you’ll be able to apply these lessons in your own backyard 🙂