Secrets of How To Get Started With
Nature Observation Techniques That
Tune You Into Nature Like A Native Scout
Here Are The Most Important Things You Need to Know About Your Naturalist Intelligence That Will Activate Your Wilderness Instincts:
Did you know that your human brain is designed to hold all the critical knowledge and wisdom necessary to survive (and thrive) in the wilderness?
You have a massive built-in genius potential that makes you innately suited to:
- Automatically size up natural landscapes in seconds so you can easily find the best shelter, water, edible plants and firewood in times of need
- Apply your innate deductive skills for solving natural mysteries that reveal the secrets of forest life in changing landscapes and seasons
- Gain practical in-depth knowledge of local plants, birds, and trees (and how they can be used to your advantage in field applications)
- Hone your animal instincts through observation training and acute sensory awareness skills
- Experience an ancient symbiotic relationship between humans and nature long lost by modern people in dense urban jungles
- Make pinpointed and reliable predictions about everything from weather to wildlife movements
These are the essential nature awareness skills that humans have relied upon for thousands of years to survive and thrive in harsh, dangerous conditions… and they will be alive within you when you take the time to harness them.
How To Transform From Nature Newbie
To Wilderness Prodigy…
Have you ever felt somehow out of place in the natural world?
Have you ever wondered how some people can so intuitively know things about nature that are completely invisible to you?
The ability to identify birds and make pinpointed interpretations of their behaviour from hundreds of yards away…
The ability to make accurate predictions about where to go on a landscape in order to find ripe berries, or good dry firewood…
Or how some people seem to constantly have incredible close encounters with wild animals, but whenever you go in the woods, everything gets scared away…
Well, 8 years ago I was the one pondering these questions. I was just your average 19 year old kid trying to find my way in the world.
And I Suddenly Realized That I Was Lacking Some of the Most Basic Mental and Physical Skills Used by Human Beings Since the Dawn of Time…
I’m talking about real sensory skills like how to navigate a landscape without getting lost, how to track animals and build an ecosystemic understanding of how everything relates out in nature.
I thought, ‘How can people possibly know how to care for the planet if we don’t even understand it’s most basic systems? How can we activate our full psychological potential if we don’t even know how to observe with our 5 senses?
I also discovered that I wasn’t the only person seeking a better life through awareness and presence in the natural world.
In fact there’s a whole host of study, research and testing that has led modern psychologists, neuroscientists and researchers to conclude that:
- Naturalist Intelligence is an actual intelligence style that has to do with sensory awareness, observation, pattern recognition as well as critical scientific thinking
- People who spend time in nature more easily access states of inner peace, health and are more likely to move beyond unwanted emotions like depression & anger
- People who connect with nature develop strong empathy and ethics for taking care of our planet both locally and globally
Yet the really incredible thing is that with all this research and books available about nature, only very few people ever actually get the skills!
Why Do So Few People Awaken their Native Instincts? (and What’s So Different About the Few Who Do?)
The BIG insight for me came when I realized that there are many different approaches you can take to uncover the mysteries of nature, yet most approaches are incomplete.
I started to realize that truly effective nature study is not just about natural things like plants and trees and birds. It’s also about how you pay attention and use your awareness to know these things!
- How do you awaken your five senses to rapidly gather the right information about local plants, birds and trees?
- How do you think critically about your observations and find deeper insight for how nature works?
- What are the right questions to ask in order to find a deeper pattern awareness?
- Is it possible to activate your natural memory abilities so you can more clearly recall things that you see, hear & feel outdoors? (Yes it is!)
- What’s the formula to distill your nature observations into concrete principles that reliably predict future events like weather or vegetation patterns?
These are the big questions that really activate your naturalist intelligence and produce your ecological transformation.
With The Right Approach Towards Nature Study
My Ecological Relationship Was Changed Forever…
The secret is to always remember that there are two critical sides to finding success in the world of nature study. If you ignore either one then you won’t see the results you desire.
You simply need:
- Practical knowledge about nature (plants, birds, trees, weather patterns)
- How to use your human brain to find a deeper awareness of these things
The real turning point in my nature study was when I made a conscious decision to get better at BOTH every time I go outside.
Suddenly the outdoors was like entering an entirely new world. I could see the big picture and think clearly about how the birds and the weather and vegetation were all fitting together as a massive interconnected system.
I began having closer and more frequent encounters with wild animals. And the elusive deep awareness skills that seemed so distant, suddenly became second nature.
I had learned how to think intelligently about nature!
I Awakened My Naturalist Intelligence And Now You Can Too!
Over the past few years I’ve been training trackers and scouts to reach their full potential in nature. And I’ve discovered a host of key mindsets, strategies and techniques for beginners who want to get a BIG BOOST in their nature skills.
You’ll be floored by the simplicity and power of what these lessons share… just one of these secrets could lead to that TOTAL SHIFT that you’ve been waiting for.
If you’re looking to feel more connected with nature, it’s a MUST that you learn from the success of people who walked the path before you. You’ll be amazed at just how quickly your naturalist intelligence comes to life when you take this vital step.
My awaken your naturalist intelligence audio learning program will give you the right tools and strategies used by others just like you to reach new levels of depth and discovery in the natural world.
It’s the key to feeling more connected with life and finding greater pleasure in the outdoors that opens up a deep sense of belonging, joy and meaning to your life.
Awaken Your Naturalist Intelligence Today!
Learn Secrets To:
- Easily observe, identify, interpret and understand the patterns of local plants, trees and wildlife
- Activate your mind’s deep capacity for observation, sensory awareness, critical thinking, curiosity and accelerated learning
- Make stunningly accurate predictions about future ecological and landscape patterns
- Feel tuned into nature on mental, emotional and spiritual levels
- 2.5 hours of lessons, strategies, and examples
- Only 27$
In the Awaken Your Naturalist Intelligence program I’ll teach you:
- How to practice the 2 critical types of nature study that not only build your local nature knowledge – but also help you make accurate predictions about future ecological events
- The fastest way to get started in nature studies even if you’re a total beginner
- Secrets of peripheral awareness that will calm your mind and activate your innate pattern recognition skills
- How to recognize everyday moments of expanded consciousness and use them as opportunities to connect with life on a deeper level
- The 4 layers of plant observation that will help you quickly master the art of botanical brilliance
- How to give yourself easy practice challenges that will help you be more consistent with the time you spend outside
- The “rule of 5” technique for eliminating overwhelm when learning the plants, birds and trees of your area
- A super easy and fun way to learn all the local trees in less than a day
- 48 essential awareness questions that will teach you how to observe trees from multiple landscape perspectives
- A rundown of the most important things to look for when you want to identify birds
- How to go beyond identification and effectively track sequences of bird behaviour in order to understand and interpret what the birds are telling you
- Real stories of successful nature study application – and how you can find your unique nature connection style
- The complete 3-step roadmap to accelerated nature study that works on any time schedule and no matter where in the world you live
Hear This Entire Program Right Now, Risk-Free And Receive:
- 6 Audio modules – Get Instant access to 2.5 hours of recorded audio lessons
Module 1 – An Introduction to the basic attitudes and strategies required to awaken your naturalist intelligence
Module 2 – Awaken your animal senses. Tips, stories, and exercises to help you feel more attuned with your surroundings and make better observations
Module 3 – Secrets of Plant Wisdom. Learn essential strategies and goals to demystify the world of plants & herbs. Test your progress with a fun and enlightening plant pattern scavenger hunt.
Module 4 – Trees and Landscape Analysis. Everything you need to understand trees in their context. How to look at forests from a multi-dimensional perspective.
Module 5 – How To Know The Birds Deeply. Secrets of identification, behaviour and prediction. Bring the landscape to life with endless mysteries to track down and solve.
Module 6 – Wrapping it all together. How to bring everything together for a complete approach to nature study that fits your busy time schedule, whether you have lots of time or just 30 minutes per week
- Also comes with supporting PDF documents – including quick start suggestions, tree and plant patterns guides, and a reference guide to bird behaviour.
- Start-to-finish insights, tools and strategies – You now have immediate access to everything you need to get started and go deeper into nature
Bottom line: I want to help you awaken your naturalist intelligence… And you can get started today for just 27$!
Plus, it comes with a money back guarantee…
Go ahead and try out this program. If within 60 days you’re not completely satisfied with this product, simply let me know and I’ll give you a full refund – no questions asked.
There’s no better time than right now to take action and awaken your naturalist intelligence… and this naturalist training program is the easiest way to do it.
– Brian Mertins
What Others Are Saying…
I used to find myself focused on quantity over quality of experiences. After listening to the audio for the second time, I was thinking in my mind about Brian’s encouragement to spend time with one individual tree, or to get to know the five most common birds or trees in my area. His approach encourages depth rather than breadth, at least for beginners.
I find that Brian has a very encouraging, humble, and accessible approach to wilderness awareness. His calm approach is a wonderful antidote to some of my tension to ‘know it all, now!’, and his conversational tone is easy to listen to. I have had the privilege of meeting Brian in person, and he is as genuine and tuned in as he seems.
Megan Hyslop (Grad Student)
Nova Scotia, Canada
I bought the Awaken Naturalist Intelligence program because I wanted to have a greater presence in nature and commit to my practice.
This program helped me realize that it’s more about the doing than the how to do it. I learned that it’s okay to start with really basic things.
Listen to these tapes if you want to become a better naturalist.
Eddie Rothschild (Nature Re-Connector)