Save Yourself From Nature-Deficit Disorder!
Build your Nature Skills with this Group Teleconference Series…
Are you Struggling to Build your Nature Skills in isolation of supportive people?
The sad truth is that most people who aspire to become skilled trackers, herbalists or nature skills practitioners are alone in their passion. The big problem is these skills can be very difficult to learn without the help of experienced guidance. If you lack a mentoring community then you are missing out on the most powerful resource that can help you accomplish your learning goals.
Do you fail at being Consistent in your Nature Studies?
If you want to reach your goals then you have to take consistent action, but action isn’t always easy. Sometimes the next steps aren’t clear, and you’ve probably noticed how quickly a lack in motivation can put a dead stop to your progress. It’s important to find effective ways of holding yourself accountable and taking on new challenges that give you the right push so you can reach the next level.
Do you want to gain Masterful skills as a Naturalist, Tracker, Eco-Mentor, Herbalist or Green Parent?
Time is ticking away and nature is happening right now. With the right guidance and support you can harness the power of community learning and take easy, practical steps towards developing the skills you want. There is a systematic process that can help you reach your goals and the rewards of following through to conclusion are awesome.
If you said YES to any of those three questions then I want to tell you about a way that you can get the real support you need from anywhere in the world and on a Budget that doesn’t destroy your life (seriously!)
Introducing: The Nature Skills Teleconference Series…
Real Community Support for your Journey into Nature
Over the last 7 years I’ve been successfully helping people cultivate deep nature connection skills. I use a convenient phone-based process that will support you to build solid foundations of ecological knowledge and awareness that empower you to succeed in deeper study of wildlife tracking, edible & medicinal plants, primitive living skills, wilderness survival and nature-based leadership training.
By joining this community of passionate learners you will benefit from the combined experiences of others who are learning about nature just like you and aspiring to create a greener future for our planet. These ongoing teleconference calls will give you a chance to share your experiences and find practical tools for pushing your skills to the outermost limits.
As you find greater success in your personal learning goals you will experience a new respect and love for nature that comes from nurturing your unique gifts in the great web of life. You’ll find yourself feeling motivated and inspired to chase down natural mysteries and ignite new passion for your personal and professional life.
If you are looking for an easy, convenient and also powerful way to support your journey into nature then I’m here to support you. I believe in you and I will do everything I can to make sure you get the most out of this experience.
Get a sneak peak in our live calls here
How This Program Works:
- Join an exciting community discussion about nature
- Share your observations & nature mysteries
- Fill in the holes of your knowledge and awareness
- Learn from more experienced naturalists and trackers
- Get practical missions, tools & strategies for learning about your local ecology & wildlife patterns
What You Will Learn:
- Foundations of holistic ecology & nature study
- Tools for interpreting animal behavior through the lens of bird language & wildlife tracking
- How to read the stories hidden in natural landscapes
- Advanced sensory awareness strategies
- How to ask questions that expand your awareness and help you solve mysteries
- Navigate the world of nature with ease and confidence
Benefits of Joining This Program:
- Build your nature foundations for deeper study in herbalism, primitive skills, tracking and more
- Cultivate a personal connection to nature
- Become more comfortable in natural settings
- Awaken your scientific or ‘trackers’ mindset
- Cultivate acute observation skills
- Become a more skilled nature mentor and instructor
- Bring the gift of nature into your family
- Learn how to be a caretaker of nature
Who This Program Is For:
- Nature educators
- Green parents
- Wildlife trackers, nature geeks
- Primitive skills/survival enthusiasts
- Anyone suffering from nature-deficit disorder!
What’s The Next Step?
Click here to get a sneak peak at what happens on our live calls.
I look forward to welcoming you into my international naturalist family 🙂